at The Square in London
(₤28000 per year)
The Square is a young, innovative, award winning tech company. We’re looking for an awesome, energetic, creative and entrepreneurial Growth Hacker to join our ambitious business and drive downloads of The Square Construction app.
The Square is the fastest growing network of construction professionals and organisations in the UK.
What we’re looking for…
This is a super important role in the business, responsible for one of our biggest challenges – identifying, engaging and motivating construction professionals to download The Square Construction app. You’ll have support from experienced marketers and will be given autonomy to ‘hack’ new ways to drive quality downloads.
This is a pretty awesome opportunity for the right person.
- Drive downloads of The Square app amongst our key target audience – construction professionals.
- Strategically identify and target virtual communities to engage our audience.
- Be the face of The Square.
- Understand our end users and be their champion.
- Be a champion of The Square app. Know it inside out. Know exactly how it’s going to benefit construction workers (and also construction employers). Know the competition and why we’re completely different and something totally new.
- Know that we have the support by some of the leaders of the construction industry and have the support from some industry experts and investors.
- Help identify potential partners that can support The Square’s Growth Strategy
- Communicate effectively: Help gather, report and follow up on product feedback with marketing and development teams.
- Constantly iterate and try new strategies to improve downloads.
- Design a content strategy that delivers content that our audience wants; and share it where our audience interacts.
- Run the end-to-end content process and deliver quality content that fuels our marketing programmes, and helps us grow from 600 to 3k+ paying customers and 10k to 50k+ skilled construction professionals.
- Use your content marketing and SEO knowledge to establish The Square Construction as an industry thought leader.
- Hit targets. On time.
- Help contribute and nurture an awesome culture making the business one of the most aspirational businesses to work for – in terms of both culture and performance.
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years marketing/promotional/growth/social media experience.
- Energy, commitment and can do attitude is paramount.
In terms of benefits:
- Fantastic office & location as a base – Old Street
- Ambitious but fun startup environment
- 22 days annual leave
- Competitive startup salary
- Regular company socials
- An experienced management team backed by serious investors
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry in a fun, fast paced, fast growing tech business
- Opportunity to grow and evolve the role into whatever you make it.