at KeyAGENT in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
We are seeking a resourceful, fun, people oriented Talent Manager to come and help us facilitate the growth of an award winning photography SME In Vauxhall!
Hi, we’re KeyAGENT – a multi award winning supplier of professional photography to Estate Agents across the UK. We’re a passionate bunch working from the coolest offices south of the river trying to change the world!
As a company, we strive to make sure that each day strikes a balance of both challenging and fun, so this isn’t a role for a timid individual who just wants that 9 -5 office job as a means to an end.
No, we need a sociable and confident person who can role their sleeves up and really get stuck in. The value you can add here is HUGE, you will be recruiting fantastic team members who can take the business to the next level. You will be the starting point for our growth!
You’ll own our recruitment function, which is something we have no desire to do traditionally. We want you to be creative with your sourcing of amazing talent, and with the candidate experience generally! We want the recruitment of new staff members to be as enjoyable and rewarding as possible for everyone involved. But, critically, you need to do this swiftly and effectively, we have big plans and we need stellar individuals to come on board and see those plans through to reality.
Day-to-day recruitment will be 75% of the role, you will also manage staff on-boarding – your job doesn’t stop at the job offer. You will also oversee the day to day People Operations functions in the business. This could be anything from watering the office plants, to helping with disciplinaries to planning socials.
To break it down, the crux of what you will be doing is…:
- Managing the recruitment life-cycle, from the inception of the role, to sourcing the right talent, to managing and participating in the interview processes through to job offers and feedback
- Working with the Directors on building streamlined recruitment processes, which are effective and agile, as well as enjoyable
- Building up a talent pipeline through effective marketing techniques
- Managing staff on-boarding and probationary periods – having an enjoyable and productive start to life at KeyAGENT is key!
- Overseeing and coordinating general HR duties within the business
You’re confident, you have previous experience (in some capacity) with recruitment and you’re looking for a job which will keep you creative and keep you challenged.
We are a truly tenacious and dynamic company looking for people like you to join us on our journey. If you want to work somewhere you can make a real difference and make your mark, we think you’ll find this exciting – let’s chat.
(A more comprehensive job description is available upon application – hit that apply button, there’s more where this came from!)