VP of Product Marketing Europe.
at Tomofun in Munich
Tomofun is an international pet technology start-up founded in 2014. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. There’s two things we absolutely love: high-tech and pets. Our #1 bestselling product Furbo Dog Camera is the world’s first camera designed just for dogs. This interactive pet camera was born out of a love for dogs “furbabies”. Furbo has 2-way audio, live video streaming, and an innovative “treatpopping” feature that allows users to launch treats in the air in order to remotely play and interact with their pets. Imagine no more sad puppy dog eyes when you leave the house! (www.furbo.com)
Furbo Dog Camera has achieved #1 Bestseller on Amazon USA in both the Pet & Camera categories. It has been featured in the Huffington Post (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/furbotreattossingdogcamera_us_573b0f32e4b08f96c1841090) & our online videos have had over 1 million views! See it for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/circuitbreaker/videos/1570782359881254/.
Dream Job Alert!!
A once in a lifetime opportunity to join this exciting innovative start up as a VP of Product Marketing in
The mission if you choose to accept it: To help Furbo become the #1 Dog Camera in Amazon EU in the next
three years. This is a great adventure where you will have the freedom to make strategic decisions that will
have a big impact in the EU.
• Passionate for entrepreneurship. You’re not afraid of the unknown and love to try lots of new things
• Flexible in your approach to work and the work you do
• Highly organised, efficient and able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects at the same time
effectively prioritizing and delegating as needed
• Creative, self-driving and highly motivated
• Enthusiastic and versatile in a dynamic work environment
• You love travel and seeing new places
• A love dogs and love new technology like A.I that is going to change the world
• We hope you’ve attended a Top Tier University because we are looking for a smart leader who can
lead other smart team members.
• An immense understanding of online marketing and e-commerce (Amazon)
• A can do attitude – you never give up!
• Excellent people and communication skills
Why join us: We offer a very special package where we give:
• Highly valuable shares for free that has huge upside if we go IPO
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer