Customer Success (graduate role)
at LoyaltyLion in London
(₤25000 per year)
LoyaltyLion is growing and we would love for you to join us
LoyaltyLion allows ecommerce stores to create their own online loyalty and engagement program. Traditional loyalty programs are boring and outdated. Our goal is to keep innovating and testing new concepts.
The key is to constantly surprise customers, and that’s what we strive to do. Our completely customisable platform helps increase purchase frequency, improves customer retention and encourages referrals.
This is the perfect role for someone who wants to start their career in a fast growth technology startup. You’ll be a key part of our Customer Success team and have direct communication with our 2,200+ clients. We currently have exceptionally high customer retention because of the care and time we invest into our client relationships. We’re never satisfied though, and we want you to come with your own ideas on how to offer the best customer experience.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Engaging with our clients over email to answer their queries
- Writing clear and informative help documentation
- Providing product feature recommendations based on client feedback
- Assisting clients during their setup phase
- Supporting senior team members with webinars
What we’re looking for:
Someone who genuinely cares about customer happiness and goes above and beyond to help them succeed.
- Impeccable written English
- Professionalism in all areas of work
- Ability to build rapport, especially in difficult situations
- Willingness to work flexible hours – some of our clients are US based
- Desire to make your mark in a fast growth startup
What we offer:
Opportunity to join a fast growth startup early and at an exciting time – we will double the team size in the next 6 months
- Flexible working arrangements
- Autonomy – we encourage this
- Opportunity to make an impact – we’re a team of 10 so your efforts will make a visible change
- Solid existing team
- Warehouse office in central London with some great usual startup perks: free lunch Mondays, Beer Fridays, table football and the not so usual – HTC Vive – the best virtual reality in the world and an office favourite :)
Recent jobs at LoyaltyLion
- Marketing Manager (future head of marketing) at LoyaltyLion in London 04-01-2018