at GoCardless in London
Help our merchants make recurring payments simple.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that helps companies in multiple countries collect recurring payments. Over 30,000 businesses – such as The Guardian, Box.com and Thomas Cook – already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
We are looking for a bright, process-driven and organised person with a passion for working directly with clients to help guide new merchants through the implementation of our product so they are able to start collecting payments quickly and unlock the desired business value.
As an Onboarding Analyst you will be responsible for the successful adoption of GoCardless by newly signed businesses looking to take payments by Direct Debit, guiding individual merchants through the implementation and setup flow, and liaising with various teams internally to get merchants live. Merchants use us in a variety of ways (as a standalone solution, integrating us into their bespoke software, or activating an integration with an existing software package), and providing a smooth and quick setup process helps them realise the benefits that led them to choose GoCardless in the first place.
Day to day, you will:
- Co-ordinate the merchant onboarding process for new business opportunities for GoCardless
- Lead client calls where you will guide individual merchants though the GoCardless onboarding / implementation flow
- Liaise with the back-end onboarding team who are responsible for managing banking relationships to get your merchants live as quickly as possible
- Optimise the full end to end flow of the merchant onboarding process, and suggest improvement areas to make the onboarding journey as effortless as possible
- Collaborate with our Head of Onboarding to ensure processes benefit the entire team
- Develop tools and techniques to accelerate adoption and reduce effort through streamlined and automated processes, both for yourself and for merchants
- Attend and contribute to weekly meetings, reporting on updates for merchant implementation timescales by validating timelines and actions, as well as flagging issues, risks and dependencies
*What we’re looking for *
You should apply if:
- You are passionate about customer experience, enjoy working directly with clients and going the extra mile
- You are an excellent communicator, with a solid command of English (written and verbal). Fluency in an additional European language is extremely advantageous (French, German, Spanish)
- You are very organised, structured and process driven
- You have experience juggling multiple demands on your time and can manage and prioritise various important and urgent issues
- You consistently operate with the client’s needs at the forefront
- You enjoy taking ownership of projects you work on and take pride in the execution and delivery of these
- You are proactive and driven, making the most of opportunities you are given and taking the initiative to seek additional ones
Prior experience or a keen knowledge of project management, implementation planning and stakeholder management is desirable. However, an ability to learn fast, deliver high quality outputs and improve ways of working as you progress are equally valuable.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Partnerships Development Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Director of Deman Generation at GoCardless in London 30-11-2017
- Senior Partnerships Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Customer Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Business Operations & Strategy Associate at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 17-01-2018
- Marketing Ops Executive at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018
- Compliance Analyst (French speaking) at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018