at ChewyMoon in London
Do you want to control the growth of a very up-and-coming start-up? Do you have more than two years of ploughing through tons of digital marketing? Do you want the freedom to do things differently? And take control of the growth of ChewyMoon? If you said Yes, you’ll be ideal for us.
ChewyMoon is a revolutionary, award-winning kids’ subscription snack box company. Our future expansion is on the road to become massive, due to a very strong demand for our product. We have also raised over £300,000 from a range of industry leaders and investors.
We are looking for an ambitious Growth Hacker to join our team as a founding team member. You will be responsible for strategy development and campaign execution across all performance channels, as well as optimisation, analytics, driving overall growth for the company. Previous experience growing revenue for start-ups is desirable.
You will be working closely with our head of marketing as well as our growth hacking advisor-shareholders. Alongside you will be two junior team members to support you on a day-to-day basis and a social media and blog content manager.
What experience we are looking for:
• Proven Performance Marketer with examples of achieved growth
• Previous start-up experience desirable but not essential
• Strategy of multiple performance campaigns across acquisition channels
• Ability and appetite to work with data
• Ability to track and analyse results of activity and produce future recommendations
• Ability to think strategically and to implement strategy effectively
• Experience working directly with senior stakeholders
As a Growth Hacker your will:
• Identify different customer segments, looking at how best to target, convert and retain them
• Set a long-term road map and KPIs, and deliver against them
• Identify and develop partnerships and new channels for growth
• Manage all performance channels; Email, Facebook, Referral, Affiliate, PPC, AdWords, SEO.
• Use data and customer insight to map customer journeys, analysing touch points to maximise commercial and customer retention opportunities.
• Ensure our database is segmented effectively to enable targeted marketing activities.
• Work with and lead two marketing associates and our customer retention specialist, planning and delivering customer loyalty strategies
• Measure response rates and results of all customer-centric activities and deliver insights and recommendations for future strategy.
• Heavy focus on analytics, CPA &amp; LTV.
• Testing &amp; Optimisation.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
• 2 years + experience of working in growth hacking and digital marketing in a B2C company
• The ability to grasp new concepts extremely quickly and have a highly analytical mind
• Insanely curious. You’ll be in love with growth marketing, digital, and new ways to improve sales
• Obsessive attention to detail and relentless experimentation. You’ll have already picked up on the inconsistency of full stops.
• The ability to get stuff done, consistently and smartly • things move fast at ChewyMoon. • Ambition, a sense of humour, analytical thinking, creativity. You’ll inspire and develop the team and our customers.
• Competitive compensation package.
• As a founding-team member significant equity (not options!)
• Flexible working hours and holidays
• Unlimited healthy snacks.
You will be working with experienced, ambitious and supportive colleagues, offering you a huge learning opportunity. Current team background:
• Co-founder of Hello Fresh, the world’s biggest food subscription business (Chairman).
• Partner at London’s top digital marketing agency (Cofounder).
• Industry leaders in growth hacking strategies (Advisors).
• Ex-Investment banker with long experience launching financial products (Cofounder).
• Previously head of nutrition at a renowned fitness business (Cofounder).
• Award-winning performance design and gamification expert (Cofounder).
• Previous owner of UK’s biggest cake company (Advisor).
What to do next:
Please send us the following:
2.One or two paragraph on why this role is exciting, why you would be good at it, and what your immediate priority for us would be (max. 200 words)
3. Your salary expectations together with your earliest start date