Senior Biddable Manager
at Catena Media in London
Catena Media UK is growing its marketing function in London, and we are currently seeking a Senior Biddable Manager to lead our Biddable team on a full time basis. We think that this opportunity is both challenging and rewarding if you are passionate about sports and delivering to performance targets. Let us know if you are, as we would be thrilled to make you responsible for all Paid media spend across the Social, Native, Programmatic and other Display channels and territories.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
You will be expected to work closely with the PPC Team and will have a Biddable Specialist reporting directly to you. Once these channels are proven to work, you will help us build up the team so that we can continue to scale and explore other territories.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to assign budgets to the Social, Native, Programmatic and other Display channels across multiple products and territories.
- Maintain the required level of ROI on these channels through management of media, creative and by working together with the Head of Commercial Development and Head of Product (UK).
- To continually look for new Paid Media opportunities and help develop business plans for the company to test them
- To help with forecasting, budgeting and long-term planning.
- To work alongside Head of Product (UK) to ensure that every aspect of the conversion funnel is optimized.
- To work with our Reporting team to develop accurate reports, with a view of providing actionable data.
- To act as Leader to your team, and help them to continually develop.
- To work with key industry contacts (Facebook, Twitter, Taboola et al.) to ensure outstanding relationships with all key suppliers.
- To liaise with other Group entities to ensure that knowledge and learnings are shared, and offer support where needed.
- To develop ‘Go-To Market’ strategies for new products or taking existing products into new territories.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Someone who lives and breathes Performance Marketing
- Must be able to have the strategic view, but be very operational in running campaigns
- Experience in Performance Marketing is essential, preferably in a highly competitive market
- Very experienced with Paid Social, either direct through platforms or through PMDs essential
- Experience in managing a Performance Marketing team ideal
- Experience in either Gambling or Comparison sites is desirable
- Expert at optimization from both a bid and funnel conversion standpoint
- Highly analytical
- Mobile experience very important
- Experience with QA/Testing is a plus
ABOUT CATENA MEDIA
Catena Media is one of the most successful performance marketing companies within the iGaming sector. We attract online players to various iGaming operators and we do so by generating organic traffic by Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including acquisitions, and Paid media by using Pay-Per-Click (PPC) media channels. The Catena Media UK team is based in London with a core focus on Sports and paid traffic.
Further information is available at www.catenamedia.com