Digital Marketing Manager
at Butternut Box in London
(₤60000 per year)
Love dogs, data and digital?
A bit about us.
- Butternut Box is a direct-to-consumer pet wellness brand. We cook and deliver boxes of fresh dog food to homes across the UK. All of our food is cooked-to-order in weekly batches and we tailor every meal to suit the needs of each individual dog. We cook all of our food in a human-grade kitchen right here in London and everything is taste tested on the team before it leaves us. We care deeply about the dogs and the pet parents we deliver to, and by leveraging technology we provide a customer experience never before seen in the pet food market.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to help drive the online growth of Butternut Box. You will work closely with the team to translate company goals into focused initiatives, campaigns and strategies. You will be at the centre of identifying our customers, driving our online digital strategies and campaigns, A/B testing, and be accountable for all online growth and constantly looking at the data. At Butternut Box, we strive to always make decisions guided by data, not assumptions. In this role, we expect that you will consistently take a hypothesis based approach to solving problems. We want to grow whilst maintaining an exceptional customer experience and your job will be centred around how we do that. In short, you will be the unifying force behind the company’s online growth.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You will have ownership of all our advertising through Google Adwords, Bing and Facebook
- Adwords and Bing – we need to build our reach and optimise to bring down our Cost-Per-Acquisition. You will take the lead.
- We are keen to invest in building acquisition campaigns on Facebook. You will develop the campaigns (targeting), launch the creative, track A/B tests and build this acquisition channel
- Implement and roll-out advertising campaigns on yet-to-be-explored online channels
- Keep current on emerging technology and trends, considering potential applications at Butternut Box.
A bit about you.
- Made of grit.
- Not afraid of the grind.
- 4+ years track record working as a Digital Marketing Manager in a data-driven consumer tech environment.
- Deep experience and previous success implementing large online marketing campaigns.
- Great analytical skills and a passion for using data to drive online decisions.
- Solid experience using Facebook/Amplitude/Google Analytics/Google Ad manager and/or other analytics platforms.
- Creative eye with a brand caring approach.
- Experience with A/B testing, measuring the incremental and holistic impact of your work.
- Superb verbal and written communications skills.
- Tonnes of energy.
- Unparalleled passion for customer happiness.
- Salary = competitive.
- Equity = on the table