Head of Sales (PropTech)
at Campusboard.co.uk in London
Campusboard is a location-based marketplace that helps the 2.4 million university students in the UK find accommodation, trade textbooks and any other unwanted items with other students.
Our Flatshare Service matches students looking for accommodation to those that have a spare room. Since its launch, students have listed over £4,000,000 worth of properties, and another £7,000,000 in combined annual rent budget has been listed by those looking for a place to stay.
We are now looking to monetise our product and provide a diverse range of accommodation for university students by partnering with premium student accommodation providers and property landlords across the UK.
As the Sales Director and our first sales team member you will be responsible for building our sales pipeline from the ground up by partnering with tens of premium student accommodation providers across the UK and bringing their properties onto our platform.
You will focus on outbound sales via email and cold calls and will oversee the full sales cycle from initial contact to negotiating terms and closing the deal. You will also manage inbound leads by responding to estate agents interested in advertising on Campusboard.
Our business model is aligned with the success of our customers: their success in renting out accommodation translates into our reward. We plan to help them generate sales in the tens of millions by the end of next year and you will be working closely with them along the way.
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary plus an uncapped monthly commission allowing you to exceed your OTE through exemplary sales results and large-scale business development success.
The role will be based in London with an option for some remote days throughout the week. Start date: Immediately.
Expect talented, motivated & interesting co-workers.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of previous sales experience. Experience in property market or B2B sales is a big plus. Fresh graduate with sales experience will be considered.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face manner
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility. You are an eloquent and persuasive speaker and writer.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently and assume ownership outside your defined responsibilities. You can effectively manage your own time and workload.
- Extremely results oriented and is highly organized with a reputation for achieving goals and staying on target.
- Ability to efficiently work with a large number of clients while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Work experience in a startup or other entrepreneurial activities is a plus.
- Prepared to deal with ambiguity present in a fast-paced startup environment where things change quickly, but also grow fast.
If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!
Recent jobs at Campusboard.co.uk
- Marketing Intern at Campusboard.co.uk in London 01-11-2017