Head of Software Development
at Pashion Limited in London
We are a seed-funded company looking to grow rapidly in an underdeveloped area in sample management, starting out in the fashion industry. We are looking for a team member who will help drive our ambitious technology plans and who will own our software product roadmap as the Head of Development. This is a hands-on coding and management task.
We are an eclectic team from backgrounds as varied as tech, fashion, investment banking and consultancy, and we partnered with investors with significant start-up expertise and experience. We want to bring in the right team member who will complement our dynamic team.
We have an exciting project on our hands with incredible potential. We believe in hard work in a fun and fast environment. Team chemistry and individual satisfaction are key. The right person will receive both equity vested over four years and a salary.
If this sounds like the right team and venture for you, please send your CV and a very brief statement on why you’d be the best fit in our team.
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Development to join our team. You will oversee the building and management of our development team as in addition to our contractors.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing the IT strategy of the organization in consultation with senior management
- Will be responsible for the design, functionality, and delivery of our new innovative web and mobile applications
- Directing the implementation within the organization of IT/telecommunications strategy, infrastructure, procurement, procedures, and standards
- Developing the periodic business plan and operational budget for IT/telecommunications to deliver agreed service levels
- Considering the required IT/telecommunications staffing levels, overseeing recruitment and appointment of staff, and directing training policy
- Ensuring that new technologies are researched and evaluated in the light of the organization’s broad requirements
- Proven track record of hiring, building and managing a team of developers
- A degree in Computer science
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in working to prescribe programming languages
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing and writing computer programmes
- MBA degree desirable
- UK work permit and right to abode
- Self-motivated and able to help set and achieve deadlines
- Enjoy writing clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development
- Solid communication skills and team-working capabilities
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with a must
CURRENT TECH STACK