Senior Partnerships Success Manager
at GoCardless in London
Ensure the success of our global partners and supercharge our growth.
At GoCardless we’re scaling from processing £1 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in or what software you’re using.
Our strategic partnerships with market-leading platforms such as Zuora, Xero and Sage have been critical to our success in reaching over 30,000 businesses and will be key to our success both locally and globally.
We’re moving into our next phase of expansion and are looking for a bold, smart and versatile person to lead and grow these strategic global partnerships.
You’ll be responsible for leading the relationship with key global partners like Zuora, Salesforce and Chargebee, with the goal of growing our revenue, building deeper relationships and leading our expansion with them globally.
You will develop and execute against an account plan, build a strong network within the partner, and work with their product and local country teams to help us grow internationally.
You’ll work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to develop a joint go-to-market plan and identify new leads to target. You’ll also build alliances with key system integrators, consultants and other influencers within these partner ecosystems.
As the main advocate for these partners, you’ll provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Operations teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
You Should Apply if:
- You have experience working in strategic partnerships or account management, ideally in a B2B tech environment
- You have strong relationship and communication skills. You love networking and can articulate yourself clearly.
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You relish digging into data and using feedback from partners to identify growth opportunities.
- You are comfortable learning a highly technical product. Whilst you won’t need to code, we will expect you to relish the prospect of learning our APIs inside out.
- You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you.
- Preferred: you have experience working outside of the UK, in particular in North America.
- Preferred: you speak other European languages, in particular French, German or Spanish.
- Ideal: you have experience working with core business software, ideally CRM, Billing or ERP
- Ideal: You have experience building relationships and working with system integrators and consultants on technology projects
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Partnerships Development Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Director of Deman Generation at GoCardless in London 30-11-2017
- Customer Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Business Operations & Strategy Associate at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 17-01-2018
- Marketing Ops Executive at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018
- Compliance Analyst (French speaking) at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018