Junior Motion Graphics Designer
at Vidsy in London
Vidsy Is The New Way To Create
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world’s leading brands create quality video at scale.
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, Strategic partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and creative. We are leading a new era of creativity, growing extremely fast and looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
If your idea of a bit of fun is popping open After Effects and having a play then you are in the right place . You will be responsible for conceptualising and producing a range of content for brands as well as for our internal channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience with creating and consuming content. We want you to know your GIFs from your MP4s, your Snapchat filters from your Snapchat lenses and your NowThis from your Buzzfeeds. You should be comfortable creating contextual content around many different topics.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with the rest of the Vidsy Team conceptualising the latest and greatest content for social
- Executing on internal and external motion graphics briefs
- Create and discover the most on trend content for mobile
- Share ideas with the whole team to help push the business forward
- Helping brands create content seen by millions around the world
- Actively develop ideas related to new business
- Video native – Whether it’s Facebook, instagram, or snapchat! Experience in social video is a must – this stuff’s in your blood
- Good understanding of After Effects (Premiere a bonus)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ambitious drive – let’s build this together!
- Good eye for design and pacing
- Knowledge and passion for social advertising
- Ability to work in small teams as well as go off on your own
- A positive, curious and playful attitude
- Ability to read briefs to the end…
- A competitive salary and package.
- Drive real change and influence the future of the creative industry.
- Work with a passionate and talented team.
- A real opportunity to learn and grow as an individual
- Be part of a fast paced, fun creative environment and culture.
- Snacks & Drinks to stay energised
Recent jobs at Vidsy
- Creative Strategist at Vidsy in London 05-12-2017
- Creator Community Manager at Vidsy in London 05-12-2017
- QA Engineer at Vidsy in London 05-12-2017
- Software Engineer (Back End) at Vidsy in London 05-12-2017