Student Brand Ambassador
at Midrive in London
Midrive uses smart tech to make learner driving and on-demand learner insurance easy, flexible, and affordable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning startup on the front line. As a Student Ambassador, you will be supporting an innovative product range, including mobile apps, an e-commerce marketplace and a groundbreaking insurance offering.
We offer a comprehensive toolkit for learner drivers: Midrive features progress tracking, feedback from your instructor and online lesson-booking, guidance and support throughout your entire journey. We’ve recently taken this captured market a step further, providing our own PAYG, fully regulated, hourly learner insurance product. It is a really simple sign-up process through our app.
It’s proving incredibly successful. Recently, we were honoured to be named ‘Digital Business of the Year’ by the Federation of Small Businesses and #19 in the Start-up 100, an annual ranking of the most game-changing and exciting new businesses launched in the last three years. We’ve raised £5m to date from corporate, angel and VC investors, and over 300,000 learners have gained their independence with us.
As a young and growing company, we need young and growing minds!
What will you be doing?
- Promoting our services to new learners and selling our lesson packages – Increasing our brand presence in your local area or education campus – Working with our team to provide us with feedback and improvements to our products – Helping to meet aggressive sales targets with creative new ideas
We’re looking for someone who is: – Passionate about sales and marketing – An excellent communicator who loves a good natter! – Organised and proactive – we’re all about independence – A quick and innovative thinker to manage your own project – Seeking to grow and improve their understanding of working in a business – Happy to be given a lot of responsibility – Happy to work across our Customer Happiness and Partnerships teams – Eligible to work in the UK
Requirements: – Ideally, you should be completing your A-Levels or completing a Bachelor’s degree with good records of achievement – Excellent written and spoken English – Enthusiasm for problem-solving, helping others, and going above and beyond – A passion for making UK roads safer – we are on a crusade to reinvent learner driving and insurance!
At Midrive, we believe it’s the people that work here that makes us successful. We are a startup with big ambitions and we work hard so we want to give our people benefits that they really want.
- A payment of £10 for every learner you bring on board, with the potential for a performance-based bonus – Midrive lesson vouchers and Anytime learner insurance vouchers for yourself or your loved ones – Work-experience at a high flying start-up in the heart of Shoreditch – A supportive working team to help you along the way – Fun social events – recent adventures have included escape rooms, comedy clubs
Please apply online directly – we are not working with any staffing firms or agencies and will not be accepting CVs from them.
Recent jobs at Midrive
- Customer Happiness Intern at Midrive in London 07-11-2017
- Social Media Intern at Midrive in London 07-11-2017
- Business Development Executive at Midrive in London 22-11-2017
- Customer Happiness - evening and weekends at Midrive in London 06-12-2017