Client Services Champion
at KeyAGENT in London
(₤22000 - ₤24000 per year)
Opportunity to join the ‘uber’ of property photography, we’re looking for a stellar ‘people person’ who has a knack for building relationships! Great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing business.
Sound interesting? Read on.
The Company / Who We Are
KeyAGENT is a multi-award-winning supplier of professional photography to Estate Agents across the UK. We have a dedicated group of over 760 photographers who service over 100,000 properties and take over 2.5 million photos a year. We’re a passionate team working from our Vauxhall office to ensure all this runs like clockwork and is constantly improving. Our ambitious nature is pushing us to build on these successes as we pave the way for yet more hugely exciting growth. We are now expanding our photography expertise from the property sector and setting out to conquer new markets, all the while embracing new visual technology, from drones to VR.
Role Responsibilities / Your Challenges
This job is for someone who revels in a challenge. You will have (supported) autonomy to get sh*t done from day one. Success in the role will be evident when customers and other stakeholders receive a prompt and high-quality service when they present queries to us with minimum manual work involved.
- You’ll need to think about the long-term view of what is trying to be achieved, whilst also managing the daily requirements of processing queries.
- You’ll be building relationships and always striving to improve relationships with our customers.
- Keeping the system up to date, ensuring processes are always streamlined.
- Providing feedback to the business on what clients are saying they like and what could be improved.
Person Specification / Who You Are
Curious, resilient, results-focused, entrepreneurial, positive, fun; if these words resonate with you then we could be on to something.
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional at building rapport and connecting with people.
- Able to work on task lists in systems and learn tech quickly
- A curious, committed and self-sufficient learner
- A confident and conscientious communicator
- Knowledge of / Interest in Photography
- Well Organised and can manage time effectively
- Managing multiple relationships – you’ll have dozens of new friends to keep in touch with
- A quick learner – there’s lots to learn if you want to!
- Naturally critical thinker and problem solver
- You always leave things in a better place than you found them
- Be a natural at leading enjoyment and positivity in those around you
Rewards / What You Receive
- Salary of £18,000 – £20,000 (+ up to £4,000 bonus!)
- On top of this you’ll enjoy a whole host of generous benefits, including:
- Discounts on dozens of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment including Apple, Vue and Oden cinemas, Bill’s, Deliveroo and Graze;
- Savings on select nursery and childcare costs, free mobile phone insurance, cycle to work scheme;
- Access to our lending library of careers and business books to help your professional development;
- Your choice of Netflix, Spotify or Audible subscriptions; and
- Other ad hoc events and benefits for the team.
- Our Vauxhall office has free breakfasts, an on-site gym, FIFA on the Xbox, Pool, Table Tennis, the occasional office dog… Don’t worry; we’ve got it covered.
- A company culture which places an emphasis on your learning and self-development. You’ll be on board to champion this, to live and breathe it.
- A promise that you’ll be constantly challenged and stretched, supported by your line manager and a group of conscientious and friendly teammates. You can make a real impact here.
We like to have fun with one another both in the office and outside too; what’s the point if we can’t? Expect social events to appear in your calendar too!