Sales and Marketing Director / Co-Founder
at Digitwell Solutions Ltd in Bedford
Digitwell Solutions (Your Advisor) is looking for an exceptional Sales and Marketing Director to lead our Sales, Marketing and user acquisition strategy.
This role involves the creation of a strategic vision and its execution.
- Pivotal individual in the growth of the company, devising strategy as well as execution
~ Develop an accelerated Sales strategy for the product
~ Develop a targeted Marketing strategy for the product
- Build an affiliate programme to complement direct sales
- Act as a representative of Digitwell Solutions values and brand, acting with integrity at all times
- This is an opportunity to become involved in the early stages of the company to make a significant impact
- You are an entrepreneurial executive
- You will preferably have some experience of the “lean startup” business model
- Practical experience is more important than a stellar academic background
- You will preferably have startup/scaleup experience
- You thrive in a changing environment and have a flexible, adaptable outlook
- Enjoyable to work with and able to grow a team, able to roll up your sleeves and make things happen quickly
- Tech-savvy, but willing to take a step back from the laptop and get out there to develop partnerships
- Have heaps of internal motivation
- Excellent communicator with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
About Digitwell Solutions/ Your Advisor
After a soft launch of the MVP in summer 2017, we have decided to pivot from an organic growth model to an accelerated one with a target of an external funding round by summer 2018.
We are looking for a visionary executive / founder to lead this stage in the growth of the business.
Whilst currently a part Digitwell Solutions, we intend to spin Your Advisor out into its own corporate entity in Spring 2018.
Digitwell Solutions is a member of the Natwest e-spark entrepreneurial incubator in Milton Keynes and also part of the initial intake for the CityLabs MK business support programme