at myrecovery in London
(₤40000 - ₤55000 per year)
At myrecovery we solve real-world problems and build technology that will transform the delivery of surgery on a global scale.
Making it safe, sustainable and universally accessible, through empowering patients, unleashing the power of mobile apps, data science and machine learning.
We work with patients, leading surgeons, hospitals, academic institutions and elite-level physiotherapists across the UK, Europe and the US.
The lead designer role will have the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of the UX and UI design of all myrecovery products, mobile and web
- Working closely with the co-founders and CTO to validate product ideas
- Working with leading surgeons and expert patients
- Delivery of wireframes, mockups and production assets for mobile and web
- Championing the user at all times
The following skills/experience are required:
- Strong understanding of product design process
- Strong experience of native mobile UX (iOS, Android)
- Strong experience of responsive web UX
- Experience of, or strong interest in, data visualisation
- Skilled in modern design tools to deliver wireframes, mockups and production assets for mobile and web
Salary: Very competitive, depending on experience.
- 25 days paid holiday
- Employee share options
- Great working environment in our modern, Kentish Town office
- Employee-spec computer and monitor(s)
- Annual budget for learning and development
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Recent jobs at myrecovery
- Junior Content Coordinator (Paid Internship) at myrecovery in London 05-12-2017