Client Experience Analyst
at FundApps in London
(₤27000 - ₤30000 per year)
FundApps is a startup that helps investment managers stay in sync with worldwide regulations. Our competition is stuck in the dark ages with slow, clunky, complicated user interfaces and installed software. We’re shaking up the industry – providing a beautiful & intuitive web-based service which takes away our clients’ pains and lets them get on with what they do best.
We’ve won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, World Economic Forum, Deloitte amongst others.
We’re a small team (currently ca. 30 people) of smart, friendly people with amazing diversity – 22 nationalities at last count. Our HQ is in London and we have a growing office in midtown Manhattan. We collaborate very closely and take pride in delivering an amazing service to our clients, who are some of the world’s largest asset managers, hedge funds and pension funds.
We’ve successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability, so we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
Read more about us and see a video of us live in action: https://fundapps.workable.com/
What you’ll be doing
The Client Experience team is essential to FundApps’ success. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (2 of the world’s 10 largest hedge funds) relying on us for their day-to-day business, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Client Experience team’s top priority is to make our clients successful and ensure that their experience using FundApps is a happy and productive one. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our clients happy.
Our system is self-service. You will therefore mostly be involved in complex usage scenarios where our clients need in-depth help. You will effectively resolve complex client enquiries in a thoughtful and timely manner and take ownership of issues. You will also perform training sessions and participate in industry events.
This is a diverse role and you will become a champion for our service. Our B2B NPS stands at 52 (Excellent) so hit us up if you’re keen to help us take it to the next level!
- An insatiable hunger for delivering an amazing client experience (you’ve hopefully read about how Zappos do it).
- Experience in a client-facing support environment
- You’re great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written English.
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, Github, Trello and a variety of others
- You have knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives etc.).
- You remain cool under pressure and exhibit tact when working through customer issues.
- A high degree of ownership and autonomy
- Background in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company or financial services firm is highly preferred (Customer Success, Product etc)
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- No bureaucracy, just get it done.
- Relaxed, spacious office in the heart of Shoreditch with Sonos & fresh ☕.
- Flexible working. It’s not perfect yet, but we’re committed to making it work.
- £1,000 Personal learning budget
- Peer-led learning, knowledge sharing and professional development across the company through "Brown-bag lunch" sessions on a fortnightly basis.
- We’ll cover expenses to any conference or event you’re speaking at.
- Bumper Fruit basket on Mondays, Deskbeers on Fridays and a whole lot of social activity all week (5-a-side, badminton, squash, pubs).
- Monthly team outings.
- 2 days company volunteering & 32 hours of paid personal volunteering leave to use with an organisation of your choice.
- Half price gym membership.
- Progressive maternity and paternity policy.
- Cycle to work & Tech schemes.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loans.
- Generous pension contribution.
Please include in your application a cover letter outlining your background and interest in joining the FundApps team! :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We really strive to answer all applicants, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Recent jobs at FundApps
- Regulation & Technology Analyst at FundApps in London 27-09-2017
- Front-End Engineer at FundApps in London 20-12-2017
- Software Engineer at FundApps in London 20-12-2017