Project / Change Manager. Software Delivery (C# .NET) Excellence.
at Mongoose Gray in London
(€85000 per year)
HOW WILL A TYPICAL DAY BE SPENT?
- Engaging with developers, change professionals, business analysts and project managers.
- Executing proof of concepts before architecting and deploying appropriate technical solutions.
- Using your business acumen to ensure technical implementations are fit for purpose.
- Designing, implementing and testing component reusability models.
- Supporting clients, giving demos, training, mentoring, providing consultancy services.
- Showcasing solutions, outlining benefits, identifying potential future business opportunities.
WHAT’S THE WORKING CULTURE LIKE?
Passionate, driven, ambitious, collaborative. Personal career journeys are firmly aligned to the corporate roadmap. Big company ambitions with a small company feel. Consultants are fiercely loyal to the company and this is borne out by a very low attrition rate.
WHAT’S INTERESTING ABOUT THE ROLE?
In many ways you will feel like your own boss. You will need to be independent, flexible and able to travel extensively throughout Europe and across the globe. The role will bring lots of autonomy including a significant opportunity for remote working.
WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES?
If you enjoy the formal structure of a corporate environment then this is not for you. You will need be self-motivated and versatile enough to wear multiple hats i.e. consultant, project manager, business analyst, technician, mentor, adviser. You will have a network of consultants to support you in the early days but thereafter you will be expected to stand on your own two feet.
WHAT’S MY BACKGROUND?
You come from a technical hands-on development (.NET, Java, C# or similar) environment and be looking to move (or have recently moved) into a more strategic, consultative, client-facing role such as business analysis or project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting success story and to grow with a company that has world-class ambitions. In many ways progression will be what you make it.
WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS?
Up to EUR 85,000 + excellent benefits + share options.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- Front End Developer. Early-stage startup. 60K + benefits. at Mongoose Gray in London 25-10-2017
- Management Consultant. at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- Windows .NET Consultant. Be the human face of software. | Sydney/Melbourne, Australia. at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017
- Technical Consultant fluent in English, Japanese and .NET? | Tokyo, Japan. at Mongoose Gray in London 24-12-2017