National Sales Manager
at Elder in London
(₤50000 - ₤60000 per year)
Elder is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe – over 500% in the last 12 months, and we have no intention of slowing down. We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven sales executive to help us continue our momentum.
We believe that nobody should have to go into a care home unless they want to.
97% of people say they don’t want to end up in a care home, yet the vast majority of people receiving full time care end up shoe-horned into a solution they never wanted.
We’re building the alternative to the care home across the UK &amp; Europe, and will help to reshape how society looks after the elderly.
We are a tight-knit, talented London based team, backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, having raised a Seed and Series A round in the last 9 months. We have experience of founding startups like Mopp and backgrounds from companies including Google, JUST EAT, Graze, Ocado, Handy, Shazam and Zipcar.
At Elder, we have developed an increasingly consultative led approach to sales, which is viewed as essential to successfully acquiring business, developing long term relationships and ensuring the Elder brand is held in the highest regard.
As the Sales Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Providing your team with the relevant training and support to make sure they are leveraging our tools effectively – Call coaching and feedback – Delivering and being a champion of the companies sales methodology – Help recruit, induct and train new sales hires – Maintaining, and providing oversight to your teams data integrity – Dealing with customer escalations in a pro-active and positive manner – Monthly KPI’s and metrics across the sales function
- You’re a recruiter! Elder hires first in class candidates and in this role you’ll be asked to be on the constant look out for the best talent to bring onboard to help us to continue to build an industry leading sales team – Missionary: You’re highly driven with an execution focus, a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our Mission – Experienced: You have a track record in successfully managing teams in a similar role – Problem Solver: You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get the best solution – Service minded: You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it – with excellence – Energy and Creativity: Energy, positivity and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work – Leader: Exceptional leadership skills; a strong recruiter and motivator of your people – your passion for customer service transmits to your team and is an inspiration.
- You’ll be joining as employee #35 – Competitive salary and bonus – Be part of building an enormous sales function – The rare opportunity to do something greater than creating yet another social media app or becoming another cog in a giant corporate machine. We’re going to change the lives of millions of people and their families and you can help build it. – Macbook + any extras. – 25 days holiday (plus public holidays). – Office right in the heart of Spitalfields – Stock options
Recent jobs at Elder
- Events & Experiential Manager (3 month contract) at Elder in London 27-11-2017
- Consumer Insights Manager at Elder in London 08-12-2017
- Account Manager at Elder in London 14-12-2017
- Customer Support Associate at Elder in London 18-12-2017
- Office Manager at Elder in London 29-12-2017
- Senior Account Manager at Elder in London 11-01-2018