at citysocializer in London
Citysocializer are the real-world social network for young professionals to make the most of their city’s social scene and meet new people IRL (in real life).
With active communities across all major UK cities, our platform is used by thousands of members to post and host social days and nights out that are open to their local citysocializer community to join and socialise, try new experiences and visit new places with them and others in their city.
We are looking to train up an enthusiastic, people-loving intern to become citysocializer’s Community Manager. The Community Manager must show evidence of strong written English and an ability to communicate in a real and human way. And you must have thumbs of fury to be able to blitz through lots of conversations and quickly pick up our tone of voice and messaging.
As community is at the heart of what we do, you’ll be reporting directly into the CEO and responsible for/involved in:
• Managing the Community on a day-to-day basis including:
• Optimising users’ written social content and advising them on how to succeed
• Identifying, rewarding and engaging with Super-users
• Recruiting for new hosts
• Reporting on agreed KPIs
• Coming up with creative ideas for growing the community through engagement
• Research and interviews with members to help inform UX
• Sourcing case studies and acting as the Community interface with Marketing
• Strong written English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding of what motivates individuals.
• A passion for people and community.
• An optimist.
• A great communicator.
• Excited about making an impact from grassroots level.
If this sounds like you send us over your CV and a few paragraphs on why this role is for you.