Customer Delight Executive
at Moneybox in London
(₤23500 per year)
• Moneybox is a mobile saving and investment app which helps tens of thousands of customers build their wealth by rounding up everyday card purchases and investing the change into simple tracker funds.
• We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 28 based in London by the Oxo Tower.
• We’re authorised by the FCA and supported by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors who have backed us to build something revolutionary.
• We launched in August 2016 and are currently the fastest growing fintech app in the UK. *
About the role
• We’re looking for someone to work as part of our Customer Delight team and to ensure that Moneybox continues to be known for taking pride in ‘delighting’ both existing and potential customers. We want to go above and beyond wherever we can and ensure that using the service is a great experience.
• Working days: Five days per week which will include one weekend day.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Interacting with current and potential customers through Intercom to address any queries they have.
• Interacting with the Operations and Compliance team to ensure a great customer experience.
• Interacting with the Product team to continually improve the customer experience.
• Look for ways to go ‘above and beyond’ to make customers happy.
What we’re looking for:
• Someone who finds helping people inherently fun and fulfilling.
• Someone with excellent written and spoken English, even at times of high pressure.
• Someone who can clearly communicate our sometimes complex business systems to customers in a clear, logical way.
• Someone who can demonstrate a clear analytical approach to problem solving.
• Someone ambitious, who will embrace our start-up culture and be excited about making a contribution to the team wherever they can.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• A ‘high-output do-er’ with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing start up environment
Bonus points for:
• Explaining clearly in introduction email why you believe Moneybox is exciting and why you believe you are a great candidate
• Direct experience with Intercom.
• This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team that is revolutionising the savings and investment industry.
• You’ll work in a close-knit team but also have a high-level of autonomy. This is an opportunity to play a key role in building Moneybox and impacting the personal finances of hundreds of thousands of people throughout the UK.
• All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
• Please contact us with your CV and a short covering letter.
Please no recruiters. *App Annie data, Q1 2017