Quality Assurance Engineer
at Verv in London
At Verv we are changing the world by giving our customers ultimate control over their energy usage and using AI to make all your existing appliances smart. We make existing appliances so smart that they can tell you when they have been left on, if they are starting to break or even that they could be run more efficiently.
At Verv we don’t do to do lists or targets…we are a team playing one big game with levels, missions, battles and most importantly power-ups. If this sounds like your kind of place to work, read on…
Could you be a quality assurance master?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, autonomous individual who thrives in a team. You love learning from others and working together in a team to achieve a common goal. You want to make a positive impact on the world and are always driving to be better at what you do.
You will work in a dedicated product stream as part of a self-organizing and empowered team (Agile). In sprint iterations using unit testing and UI testing you will sign off software versions to deliver high-quality working software to a production environment.
As a QA tester your quests will include:
- Act as quality gate-keeper to ensure that only production ready software is released in every iteration
- Making contribution to the testing strategy of the team
- Working with the team to define and follow acceptance criteria for software changes
- Defining, executing and co-ordinating integration and unit tests for a system
- Working as part of the team to support and troubleshoot test environments
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings, planning games, showcases, and retrospectives
- Working with the product owner and developers to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied through testing
For the best possible fit we are looking for someone who has:
- A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as Scrum, Lean, and Kanban
- Experience with testing tools & frameworks – using manual and automated testing
- Proven delivery experience of medium to large-scale projects
- Experience with Web services / REST
- Experience with support and Maintenance of test environments
If you are excited to join this award-winning London start-up please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit.y. If you are successful we will be in touch to schedule a telephone interview.
Recent jobs at Verv
- Android Developer at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- Blockchain Developer at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- DevOps Engineer at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- iOS Developer at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- Lead Quality Assurance Engineer at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- Production Code Developer at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- Trade Marketing Executive at Verv in London 03-01-2018
- Community Manager (Investors) at Verv in London 17-01-2018