at Smarter Applications in London
(₤40000 - ₤50000 per year)
- Quick career development opportunities
- Great perks package
- Put your name to the next big IoT products in the UK & USA
- Work with a talented and friendly team
- Lovely new office in London Bridge
- Genuine opportunity for a talented individual
- Reporting to CTO
- Starting salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
If you are a talented, innovative and ambitious QA Analyst looking to play a key role in a successful and rapidly expanding start-up, we can offer you the challenge and opportunity that you are looking for.
You will be responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all objectives are met and that the product works as expected.
Smarter is an award winning British connected home company with a product range that connects existing appliances to the internet, allowing you to control them from your phone. At Smarter we design, manufacturer and distribute our products throughout Europe and the US with customers such as Currys, John Lewis and Best Buy. We are a passionate team of 25 people based in London with plans to expand the business globally. Growing at a rate of 300% we are set to become one of the fastest growing UK technology companies.
Main roles and responsibilities
- The product will be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility.
- Every phase and feature of the software solution will be tested and any potential issues will be identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- The role will cover both functional and automated testing.
- Automated testing will require designing automated test scripts and deploying these scripts using automation software.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends.
The following skills/experiences are considered a must in-order to be considered for employment:
- 3-4 years’ experience in QA testing
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases
- To communicate bugs to developers and senior management team.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements and test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure to not conform to the norm
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and/or business products
Due to the number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recent jobs at Smarter Applications
- UI/UX Designer at Smarter Applications in London 27-09-2017
- Computer Vision (Full Stack) Developer / Programmer at Smarter Applications in London 05-12-2017
- Senior / Lead Android Developer at Smarter Applications in London 05-12-2017
- Senior / Lead iOS Developer at Smarter Applications in London 05-12-2017
- Digital Marketing Manager at Smarter Applications in London 05-12-2017
- Product Owner at Smarter Applications in London 03-01-2018
- Customer Service Agent at Smarter Applications in London 16-01-2018
- Technical Project Manager at Smarter Applications in London 16-01-2018