at Nutrifix Ltd in London
(₤40000 - ₤50000 per year)
At Nutrifix, we’re on a mission to take away the stress of healthy eating.
We know how great healthy feels. It shouldn’t be a chore to eat well, to exercise, to live a healthy lifestyle. These are some of life’s great joys. It can though be anything but enjoyable finding healthy food. That’s why Nutrifix exists: to make finding your healthy simple, inspiring and fun – just like it should be.
We’ve developed an app that will make personalised nutrition a reality; by locating healthy meals nearby, to buy, to make or have delivered; all tailored to your body’s needs and goals.
We’re a growing, exciting company full of passionate people that like to get stuck in and get sh!t done. Our technology is new, our team is hungry and the environment is relaxed. We’re backed by Just Eat, seed funded and soon to launch – with the ambitions to improve the health of millions.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We’re looking for an outstanding Growth Marketer, to attract more engaged users, by rapidly and relentlessly testing new ideas and channels.
The ideal candidate will be fearlessly creative, willing to measure everything, be able to admit failure, get shit done but never say never.
You will be self-motivated and be excited to get stuck in from the get-go. We don’t want people who need to be managed. If you only work well with people telling you what to do – DO NOT APPLY. We all work very hard, as we care about our mission. NOTE – hard work does not mean endless hours. It only means results. There is no hiding here – you will be held accountable for you achieving real results. With that comes buckets of room to experiment and you’ll be able to take full responsibility for your successes (and failures – which are equally celebrated). If that doesn’t excite you, this is not the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the driving force behind our launch in London, UK and beyond
- Your initial focus will be on making funnel improvements, increasing user engagement and referrals
- You will drive a rigorous testing program aiming to continuously launch, analyse, and optimise strategies and channels ready for scale
- Once we are happy with the stats, you will deploy the marketing spend and own forecasting, budgeting, detailed measurement and reporting on the progress
- Working with the content team to generate top of funnel ideas and leads and optimise content
- In a year the will be the potential to build a full-stack growth team
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1+ years of growing an engaged mobile audience
- Growth mindset – you should need results, fast
- Passionate – about your job and growth (and preferable health and fitness)
- Persistence – we need you to be persistent until you find what works best
- Resourcefulness – when it comes to finding new tactics, channels and unexplored opportunities.
- Creative and curious – to think out of the box and experiment in order to find something unique to achieve growth.
Nice to haves:
- Experience growing an email newsletter and content marketing
- Passionate about the tech startup scene
What’s in it for you:
We have been listed as a disruptor in the food tech space and have achieved a huge amount with very little, in a very short period of time. We are now taking Nutfirix to the next level, which you’ll play a pivotal part in.
A chance to work in an ambitious and results focussed team with a passion for their product and a point to prove.
Opportunity to help shape, build and launch a forward-thinking lifestyle brand that is on a mission to improve the health of millions.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience
- Equity: We’ll give you vested shares in the company
- For the right candidate there is an opportunity to join at C Level and the equity to reflect this
- Flexibility: Work when and where you are most productive
- Wellness / hobby / passion: Up to £100 per month for memberships or courses
Please attach a cover letter, otherwise your application will not be considered.