Offline Marketing Intern
at Swoon Editions in London
(₤1690 per month)
As an offline marketing intern you will play a pivotal part in driving the Swoon Editions growth plan. This is an unrivalled opportunity.
From day one, you will be working with the Marketing Manager to develop memorable campaigns across newspaper adverts, leaflets and outdoor billboards (you may even launch a few new channels!).
You will learn how to bring great creative ideas to life and become confident in leading channels. You’ll become obsessed with performance of all of (y)our adverts; learning how to analytically assess impact while working with our best-in-class attribution system.
This is not a filing job. We’re looking for the best. So if you think you’ve got what it takes then get ready to start. In this role you will:
- Learn how to become a performance-marketing guru. You’ll quickly become confident in your ability to review performance and make recommendations to change that matter.
- Work with our creative team to pioneer effective marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm how to add to our armoury of offline channels (Think big. Think TV).
- Give strategic input for our memorable catalogues. Support the whole catalogue production process: from creative to delivery into homes.
- Act as a brand guardian, making sure that everything we produce is the best.
- Get to grips with our attribution methodology, how it works & how to make it better.
- Prioritise work effectively to ensure that all of our deadlines are met.
- Immerse yourself in other areas of our marketing stack, including supporting CRM and PR. Giving you the perfect opportunity to understand and input into our marketing strategy.
- You are passionate about pursuing a career in marketing and (ideally) have some demonstrated experience.
- A good degree (or equivalent) from a good university.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- The ability to communicate effectively within a team.
- Great time management skills.
- Pride yourself on your attention to detail.
- You enjoy being hands-on and getting involved in a wide variety of tasks.
- A collaborative team-player who loves being involved in a dynamic working environment.
- You are proactive – a self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Huge learning opportunities
- Free gym membership
- £1690 per month
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- PPC Exec at Swoon Editions in London 30-11-2017
- Product Photographer at Swoon Editions in London 30-11-2017
- Events Entrepreneur Internship (3/6mths) at Swoon Editions in London 11-12-2017
- Team Lead (Product Specialists) at Swoon Editions in London 13-12-2017
- Product Specialist (Customer Sales) at Swoon Editions in London 13-12-2017
- Manufacturing Manager at Swoon Editions in London 11-01-2018