Biz Dev and Partnerships Intern
at CityStasher in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Who we are
We created CityStasher to connect travellers with local shops and hotels who can store their bags. It’s simple, scalable and helps travellers make the best of their time. CityStasher has been rapidly growing over the last year and we’re now closing a $1mill funding round (it’s £850k, but $1mill sounds so much cooler doesn’t it) to fuel our global expansion. We’re now searching for a business development associate to join us on our mission to free the world from burdensome luggage. To find out more about the business, check out www.citystasher.com.
We’re a young team who strongly believes in making your work a positive part of your life, creating a flexible working environment and making an impact through what we do. People you know will be using our product and we take pride in offering them a good service.
We have free drinks every Thursday, regular team lunches and there’ll be a comfortable budget to make sure you have the kit you need to succeed. As we’re early stage, you’ll have a formative position that’s wider than just your role – and we totally welcome that!
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for an intern for 3 months (we’re flexible +/- a month). The role will focus on driving growth in London and the UK through directly signing up hosts and creating partnership agreements. That means that you’ll:
- Continue to build our local network (will involve London based sales + potentially some travel)
- Build partnerships with local businesses in adjacent spaces to drive referrals
- Reach out to businesses who could potentially become hosts.
- Feedback to the team on developing our future sales strategy and regional roll-outs.
- Help with onboarding new hosts and managing them
What sort of background are we looking for?
Strong academic record
Generally technically adept (no issues using google docs, etc)
Business fluency in English
It’s not a requirement, but It’d also be great if you have…
Experience working at a startup (or you can articulate strong motivations for wanting to join one)
Experience working a direct sales job.
£20k + potential commission structure.
CityStasher is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Recent jobs at CityStasher
- Backend Developer at CityStasher in London 28-11-2017
- Frontend Developer at CityStasher in London 28-11-2017