at Fierce Grace Hot Yoga in London
(₤30000 per year)
Fierce Grace is an exciting Hot Yoga company that is rapidly growing. We have 6 studios in London and classes offered throughout the UK and Europe. We are an evolving brand who have been internationally recognised and hailed by the press and the fitness sector as leaders in our industry.
About the role
We are seeking a creative and organised marketing manager with relevant experience. In this role you will drive the company’s image and sales forward and implement engaging content and marketing activities. You will be a results-driven self-starter with at least 3 years project management experience and a passion for the fitness and wellbeing industry.
More specifically you will:
- Control all aspects of the Fierce Grace marketing and brand operations, supporting the CEO on creative endeavours
- Create and implementing quarterly marketing plans, including sales promotions and regular events
- Analyse sales figures and attendance, guide sales strategy and use feedback to devise future strategy
- Manage social media channels and content strategy, as well as e-marketing strategy
- Create editorial content and update the new website regularly
- Work with PR agency on securing coverage in both online and print publications
- Work with studio managers to implement local marketing plans and provide support for managers’ local marketing initiatives in the 4 London studios.
- Create new marketing materials as and when needed with support of a designer, and provide step-by step procedures for any new promotion.
- Ensure studio interiors and exteriors are kept on brand and marketing materials are displayed properly.
- Manage partnerships with brands, brand ambassadors and influencers in order to raise the profile of Fierce Grace.
- Manage retreat, franchise and teacher training outreach strategy.
- Provide support to franchisees and licensees in the form of marketing materials and brand guidance.
You are an exceptional marketeer at the beginning of their career, looking to take on an exciting new challenge with a great potential for professional and personal development. You will have experience in copywriting and digital and direct marketing, and you have the ability to multitask and manage several projects under competing deadlines.
More specifically you will have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, proficiency with CMS systems.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficiency with Constant Contact or Mailchimp.
- Experience of event organisation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects under competing deadlines.
- Experience running paid digital advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook.
In return we offer you:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Perkbox membership
- Unlimited yoga classes
- Central London office location (with a great team!)