at CGscope in London
(₤24000 per year)
We’re an exciting and dynamic tech start-up based in Old Street and we’re looking for an efficient and effective operations focused go-getter to provide support to company senior leadership, and manage the day-to-day running of our rapidly expanding office. This is a varied role which will suit someone who thrives on being busy and who enjoys managing a variety of tasks, and who is up for a challenge combined with genuine career growth.
CGscope is growing fast, and we are looking for an ambitious individual to add value to our professional and highly motivated team. Given the scope and mixture of initial PA/Office Manager/Operations responsibilities, the role will suit someone who is proactive, self-motivated and positive in nature, and who wants to grow with the company and become an indispensable leader.
Exceptional organisational and communication skills, in addition to an eye for detail, are a must for this role, as is a willingness to muck in at all levels and understand the value of hard work over time.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for a personable and professional individual who is committed to developing their career in an operations based role and is looking to be part of a successful and growing environment.
- Organising meetings and preparing the meeting room
- Answering the phone, screening calls, passing on messages and managing queries if appropriate
- Maintaining and handling office equipment and supplies
- Liaising with internal and external teams, including the building reception team
- Producing documents, reports and presentations
- Processing expenses and holiday requests
- Managing Office 365 accounts
- Assisting with office set-up for new hires
- Provide general office support including: photocopying, printing, filing, typing, scanning, binding, archiving, collecting and distributing post
- Any Operations related issues that we haven’t encountered yet and which you can embrace to make the role and your career truly yours.
We mentioned we’re growing fast, so the above duties are the beginning. If you’re the right person, you’ll show us a thing or two! The limits are seriously where you set them.
- Friendly personality – strong team player
- Hands-on attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to carry out any task whether large or small
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Starting salary of £24k per annum.
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Start-up culture
- Awesome team to work with
- Evening desk beers
- Hours of work: 9:00 – 18:00 from Monday – Friday. But we work professional hours. Agility is core to what we do.
- Location: Old Street
CGscope is a data provider with a specific focus on bank governance. We are a sister company of Nestor Advisors, a London-based consultancy working with some of the most significant names in banking for the last 15 years and deeply involved in shaping the corporate governance agenda.
No agencies please – We will not accept any unsolicited emails or speculative CV’s from agencies for any of our roles
Recent jobs at CGscope
- Full Stack Developper at CGscope in London 17-01-2018