at Loot in London
Loot is on a mission to empower young people in the UK to know more about their spending, so they can do more with their money. Our goal is to become the leading millennial current account.
You’ll be joining a highly driven and passionate team who are dedicated to delivering a product that makes a difference to our users’ everyday lives.
*What We Value *
Collaboration – When we work across teams, we’re unstoppable.
Openness – Informed people make better decisions and have a greater impact.
Impact – We use data, research and critical thinking to maximise impact.
Curiosity – We’re not afraid to ask anyone ‘why’ or to challenge the status quo.
Compassion – We do everything with a level of empathy and trust; we listen, we communicate openly and set clear expectations.
*About the role *
Loot is a fast growing and exciting finance company based in London. We’re kickstarting 2018 with a huge marketing push. We’re looking for someone energetic, keen to learn and filled with ideas to work with marketing to create and develop campaigns across a broad range of channels.
Each day, you’ll be:
· Working alongside our marketing team to generate and develop ideas, concepts and campaigns – from conception through to rollout.
· Art direction and design for content pieces across social, email, print.
· Create gifs, video material, and landing pages.
· Helping create a unified brand across all media platforms.
· Sourcing and editing photo assets to create a cohesive brand look and feel that appeals to our market
· Designing internal requirements, investor deck, presentations, business cards.
· Create innovative concepts across both print and digital
· Promote design guidelines and best practices
· Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
· Fluent in Adobe creative suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
· Proven experience creating multiple ad campaigns across multiple platforms at speed.
PLEASE NOTE: Loot will only accept applications from candidates legally allowed to work in the UK. We will not be providing visa sponsorships for this role.
We are particularly focused on developing a more diverse workplace to reflect the users of our app. If you have the right attitude, are proactive and a very skilled persuader then we’d like to hear from you.
· Talented and leading; we like having a team of great people that can learn from and be inspired by each other
· Collaboration is the key; there’s no such thing as pulling rank here
· A balance of focus and motivation with chill out and fun
· Fun and exciting FinTech Startup, supported by industry professionals
· Endless supply of freshly ground coffee and EBT (English Breakfast Tea)
· Employee options scheme
· Market-rate salaries
· Yes, we do have a ping pong table!
And don’t forget to send us your online portfolio!
Recent jobs at Loot
- UX/UI Designer at Loot in London 04-10-2017
- Customer Operations Advisor at Loot in London 12-12-2017
- Digital Marketing Executive at Loot in London 11-01-2018