Digital Marketing Executive
at Smart Pension in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team based in West London. This exciting role will be to help us grow the Smart Pension brand. As a solid generalist digital marketer, you will be looking to join a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you are happy to challenge the norm and look at all opportunities to grow the brand and ensure our name is in the marketplace.
- Create email marketing campaigns and report back on the success of those campaigns.
- Coordinate with our affiliate agency to help manage and grow the affiliate channel.
- Creation of engaging and SEO compliant content.
- Outreaching to high DA sites to gain links.
- Promote our content through social media.
- Analyse sales team performance data.
- Manage our Amazon Seller Central account and Amazon Vendor/Dropship account.
Smart Pension was founded by experienced finance & technology professionals and has been designed specifically to support UK businesses faced with the challenges of auto-enrolment. Our team spent over a year developing & testing the platform whilst also establishing the partnerships necessary to meet regulatory requirements and deliver a seamless end-to-end experience. With thousands of satisfied employers, advisers and employees now using the platform, we know we offer the best workplace pension solution currently available in the UK.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is desirable.
- Experience of writing engaging copy. Please include examples in your application.
- Basic knowledge of PhotoShop.
- Experience in a fintech startup or e-commerce environment would be a plus.
- Familiarity with GitHub would also be a plus.
- What’s it really like to work with us?
Smart Pension is fast-paced, exciting and diverse. The world of pensions is changing rapidly and in order to keep up with it, we look for people who are happy to operate in an ambiguous environment, people who bring ideas to the table but above all, people who get stuff done. We look to move forward at pace and look for people who are upbeat and passionate about making things successful.
Recent jobs at Smart Pension
- Front End Developer at Smart Pension in London 05-01-2018
- Ruby Developer at Smart Pension in London 05-01-2018
- Application Developer at Smart Pension in London 05-01-2018
- Operations Associate at Smart Pension in London 17-01-2018