at EarTex Ltd in London
(₤40000 - ₤65000 per year)
EAVE are seeking a Project Manager to support the growth of our business. Our mission is to eliminate Noise Induced Hearing Loss using cutting edge technology, exceptional product design and customer focus. As a start-up with an innovative product that is in high demand, we require an individual who is highly capable of managing people and time to support our growth phase.
- Project management of technical projects across electronic, mechanical and software engineering disciplines
- Work closely with the CEO on strategic planning and presentations to board level regarding progress of projects
- Oversee the production scale-up of the current product and the entire project life-cycle of future products
- A proven track record of successful project management
- An engineering background within electronic, mechanical, software or industrial engineering
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Able to manage development processes effectively and efficiently through strong communication skills and management experience
- Commercially aware and able to consider cost impacts on decisions and proposals
At EAVE there is an emphasis on taking ownership of your own work and taking the initiative when things need to get done. We value differences in people, learning and working together as a team.
Salary is applicant dependent but expected to be £40,000-£65,000
Please apply by sending in your CV along with a statement of interest. Where appropriate you will be invited for a video call followed by an invitation to come and visit us in person at our office in Clerkenwell, London, before getting started asap. If you are ready to get stuck in to an exciting project at a fast-paced and dynamic company then we would love to hear from you.
Recent jobs at EarTex Ltd
- Finance Manager at EarTex Ltd in London 27-12-2017
- Studio/Office Manager at EarTex Ltd in London 03-01-2018
- Sales Coordinator at EarTex Ltd in London 15-01-2018