Customer Service Executive
at GetAgent in London
(₤20000 - ₤24000 per year)
GetAgent, the Estate Agent Comparison Site, is one of London’s fastest growing technology companies. We use property sales data to help Homeowners find the best Estate Agents to sell their home. Using our data, Homeowners sell for 2.2% more than they expected and 20% quicker than the average, all while paying the Estate Agent less!
Backed by world-class investors, our aim is to become THE national brand in the Estate Agency market.
You will be the first point of contact for Homeowners who enquire through GetAgent. Your main responsibility will be to call Homeowners and answer any questions they might have about Estate Agents and the sale process whilst booking in valuations for them. On day to day basis you will also be responsible for replying to any emails or dealing with any complaints that may arise.
Your core working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, however some weekends maybe required (days off in lieu will be given).
Full training will be provided.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Microsoft Office experience
- Previous CRM experience is a plus
Why Work with Us
- GetAgent is one of the fastest growing companies in the property technology space. Better still, we are still a small team meaning you can grow into high level roles very quickly.
- Work closely with the founding team and some of the top investors in London
- Pension scheme with company contribution
- Free on site gym
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks
71 Central Street, EC1V London. 5 minute walk from Old Street and Barbican stations.
Up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience. Company laptop, great company culture and Friday beers!