at Carl Friedrik in London
ABOUT CARL FRIEDRIK
Carl Friedrik is building an online-first luxury brand for the 21st century professional. Dominated by large, traditional companies, the luxury industry is ripe for a change.
We’re a small and fast-growing company, offering a new luxury experience, focussed on high-end accessories at affordable prices with great service. We leverage technology and data to build a business that can move faster than traditional retail companies.
As PR Manager, you will work directly with the founders to develop and execute our PR strategy. You will craft and pitch a range of stories to build awareness of Carl Friedrik and our mission.
You will be in charge of PR processes, shaping key messaging, building relationships with journalists and driving coverage for the brand..
What you will do:
- Manage the day-to-day PR activities (press outreach, building relationships with journalists).
- Report weekly and monthly on coverage, impact and progress.
- Explore new ideas and channels.
- Write press, blog and social media stories.
- Shape and refine the Carl Friedrik messaging and tone.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small. team. In particular, we are looking for:
- Strong communicator (written and verbal): You will communicate frequently with key press and write various types of content.
- Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving and day-to-day tasks. You always ask if * there’s a better way to do something.
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly drive projects forward.
- Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, spreading the word, and telling our story.
- You’ve graduated from a PR, communication, business or fashion degree from a top tier university/school.
- You have two to four years experience from a relevant role in a relevant agency, fashion brand or startup.
The role is based in Hoxton, London.
Recent jobs at Carl Friedrik
- Operations Intern at Carl Friedrik in London 13-09-2017