at Pop and Rest in London
Do you see yourself being part of an exciting startup? Have you got a keen interest in sleep, wellbeing, and mindfulness?
At Pop and Rest, we are looking for a great Product and Interior Designer to lead our new product development.
This is the opportunity to join the board of a startup that just launched its first service along with plans to develop a range of new products in 2018. You could become the third co-founder.
- Adaptable, committed and flexible
- Someone interested to break into the start-up world and be part of an amazing life/work experience
- Someone keen on product design, planning, and budgeting
- Work with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop), 3D modeling and other engineering tools.
- Good presentation skills (partners meetings, cold calls, emails)
- Knowledge of building and interior design is highly recommended (not essential though).
- Type: part-time – travel/food cover (until Feb 18)
- Compensation: opportunity for equity+salary package to be discussed after an initial 2 months period
- Working in trendy coworking spaces
- Bonus: infinite beers and burritos
Mauricio, Co-founder of Pop and Rest
Recent jobs at Pop and Rest
- Digital Marketer Intern at Pop and Rest in London 03-01-2018