Customer Success Executive
at UpMail in London
(₤20000 - ₤24000 per year)
UpMail is changing the way salespeople use emails. Our recommendation engine suggests to users what to say and which content to share, making it easy and accessible for everyone to increase sales performance and generate more revenue.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Executive to make our clients feel special, bring UpMail to the next level and shape the sales acceleration technology industry.
Our clients are the lifeblood of our company so we need someone driven to do the very best job for their clients. You will be results driven with a passion for engaging with clients so good communication skills are a must. You will be working with our Head of Customer Success for the complete post-sales lifecycle of our client base which means that you are an expert at building and maintaining relationships.
Founded three years ago by a CRM and Business Intelligence specialist, UpMail has an international team that includes passionate experts in Sales, Marketing, CRM and Tech who genuinely understand the challenges facing salespeople in today’s digital world.
We are now working with clients in more than 16 countries across Europe and the Middle-East, and some of our customers include well known hotel groups such as Hilton, Jury’s Inn, Virgin, and Best Western. With our client base growing rapidly, now is a very exciting time to join the team. We have raised more than $500k in investment and we’re getting ready for additional international growth.
This is a unique opportunity to make an important impact on a funded startup with a proven business model.
As a Customer Success Executive consulting to our clients your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the ultimate success of our clients, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal.
- Providing the highest level of customer support through email, webchat and outbound calls.
- Resolve queries/issues within service level agreements (SLAs) while ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the resolution.
- Ensuring that customers have a smooth experience when joining the platform and have access to any information they require.
- Carry out customer platform demonstrations and training sessions.
- Driving seamless onboarding processes and working cross-functionally with our product and sales team to actively lead each customer’s successful deployment.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business.
- Provide constructive feedback on our platform as we seek to make continual improvements to the services we provide our clients.
- Consistently represent and work in line with our core company values.
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable written English
- Willingness to learn and adopt new software quickly
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Organised and thorough approach to delivering projects for clients
Desirable but not essential
- Industry experience in B2B Sales and/or Hospitality
- Fluency in French or Polish
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Up to £24k pa (based on experience)
- Great and open-minded company culture built by an international team of driven, committed people with global ambitions.
- Opportunity to make a genuine impact – we’re a team of 10 so your efforts will make a visible change and will help shape the direction of the entire business.
- Incredible opportunity to be part of a team building a meaningful, scalable and successful tech company and progress internally as we grow.
- High degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
- Pension plan
- CycleScheme (Government’s Green Transport Initiative).
This is a permanent full-time position at our office located in White City, London.