at iProov Limited in London
iProov is looking for an intern to join a small and fast growing international team in an exciting, globally renowned company based in Waterloo, London.
Role involves supporting the commercial team across a range of work including:
• Research target companies, including products, services, organisation, influencers and decision-making processes
• Maintenance and improvement of CRM system data
• Support sales cycle including customer onboarding
• Prepare, organise, attend and follow up sales meetings
• Draft and edit sales proposals
• Promote use of iProov solutions in existing customers
• Collaborate with iProov channel partners to drive sales
• Some international travel
This will be a great opportunity to develop marketing and business skills, mentored by a passionate and experienced team focused on customer success.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (at all levels) with the confidence to state a clearly articulated and thought through viewpoint
• Results orientated with a tenacity to follow up and explore new opportunities
• Excellent organiser and planner with problem solving skills
• Plenty of initiative and creativity
• Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Driven with ambition to be part of a winning team
• Strong writing skills with excellent grammar
• Excellent English (written and spoken) is essential
• Other EU language skills desired but not essential
• European passport with right to work and travel in the EU
iProov is a recognised industry leader, delivering world-beating identity authentication services based on our patented biometric cybersecurity technology. Our team includes experienced leaders and outstanding technologists. This is a very fast-growing industry, with iProov at its heart, creating many opportunities for individual growth and development.
iProov helps many different types of organisation with their digital onboarding, Know Your Customer (KYC), ID verification and authentication requirements. This video provides an excellent summary including a demonstration of the onboarding solution from the Norwegian bank DNB http://finovate.com/videos/finovateeurope-2017-iproov/
iProov solutions have been adopted by the private and public sectors. Customers include global banks in the Netherlands and Scandinavia, innovative startups and citizen-facing government projects in the UK and US.
In 2017 our industry recognitions included:
• SINET16 – a highly competitive selection of the world’s 16 most innovative companies in the global cyber-security industry. iProov was the only UK member,
• Citi, which us awarded its global Fintech ‘Tech for Integrity’ award in Singapore, and
• The UK Government National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) which selected iProov as the winner of its Dragons’ Den award.
Recent jobs at iProov Limited
- Marketing Associate at iProov Limited in London 08-01-2018
- Sales Associate at iProov Limited in London 08-01-2018