Customer Experience Specialist
at tails.com in Richmond
(₤21000 per year)
We turned dog food upside-down.
But we didn’t stop there.
Customer service, reinvented
We’re tails.com – experts in keeping dogs happy and healthy. We do that by creating the perfect tails.com recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to the door.
It’s radical stuff.
Join, and you’ll be right at the heart of a business that’s not just changing the world of pet food – but customer experience too.
A tasty recipe
Listening closely. Solving problems. Making decisions. Those are the secrets to getting it right every time – hearing what each customer has to say, then working out how we’ll make them utterly delighted.
That’s not exaggerating.
Our whole business is built around phenomenal service – putting you right at the heart of one of the most successful start-ups around. From logistics to tech, you’ll get to see every part of our business from the customer’s perspective.
You’re a natural
Call centres and scripts aren’t part of the deal. So we’re much more interested in your passion and tenacity – as well as your superb spoken and written English.
Every day, you’ll ask yourself “how can I get even better?”. You’ll also relish the personal learning and career development opportunities you’d expect from a start-up. And the not-so-expected chance to work across teams and learn from lots of talented people.
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work. (Breakfast, great coffee and the dog-friendly office in Richmond help too.)
Recent jobs at tails.com
- Social Media Executive at tails.com in Richmond 22-12-2017
- PR Executive at tails.com in Richmond 22-12-2017
- Customer Experience Team Leader- Outbound at tails.com in Richmond 22-12-2017
- CRM Manager at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018
- Senior Backend Software Engineer at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018
- Senior Full Stack developer at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018