at tails.com in Richmond
We’re tails.com – experts in keeping dogs happy and healthy. We believe every pet is different and so we make tailor-made nutrition catering for the individual needs of each dog. We do that by asking owners a few simple questions, creating the perfect tails.com recipe and feeding plan for their dog – then delivering straight to their door.
As a mission-driven company that puts the health and wellness of dogs first, now delivering over 4 million custom-designed meals every month across the UK, we’re looking for a brilliant CRM Manager to come join our Performance Marketing team.
Join our mission
You’ll be in a high impact commercial role, making a big contribution to our growth plans at home and abroad.
Owning key acquisition, revenue and retention targets, you’ll drive deeper understanding of and engagement with our subscribers. You’ll create impactful, timely and personalised campaigns with a focus on email initially and expanding to SMS, in-box and beyond. Fluent in data and analytics, you’ll be an excellent communicator who is meticulous in organisation and attention to detail.
Curious about untapped opportunity, persistent in turning ideas into action, and rigorous in testing and learning at every step, your understanding of our customer base will quickly become second-to-none.
You will also:
- Build a deep understanding of the health and responsiveness of our customer base – current, potential and lapsed
- Hit acquisition, retention and revenue targets through continuous improvement of our email channel
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our customer journeys by digging into the detail of our email content and analysing results over time
- Work closely with our in-house designers and copywriters to build a shared understanding of how to create impactful, relevant and effective personalised emails
- Manage delivery of campaigns to schedule, ensuring inputs (creative assets, copy, landing pages, tech work if required) are briefed, understood and delivered on time
- Research and recommend implementation of CRM industry best practice
- Own the testing programme in all respects, including timing, frequency, content, copy, creative and subject lines
We’re looking for you, if you are someone who:
- Is highly commercial, numerate and comfortable analysing and interpreting data
- Cares about our customers’ needs and concerns and has a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, especially online
- Is approachable and team spirited, able to build and maintain strong relationships across the business
- Is motivated by success in a high-performance company, while remaining calm under pressure and focussed on making every day count
- Is keen to ask appropriate questions of established practices, and listen
- Pays close attention to the details and takes enough time to have full confidence in all their output
- Takes responsibility to manage their own professional development
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work. You will have huge potential for career growth as we grow our business to change the world of pet food for good. (Competitive salary, share options, breakfast, great coffee, free dog food and the dog-friendly office in Richmond help too.) Look at our Glassdoor page for more information about what it’s like to work at tails.com.
Recent jobs at tails.com
- Social Media Executive at tails.com in Richmond 22-12-2017
- PR Executive at tails.com in Richmond 22-12-2017
- Customer Experience Team Leader- Outbound at tails.com in Richmond 22-12-2017
- Customer Experience Specialist at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018
- Senior Backend Software Engineer at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018
- Senior Full Stack developer at tails.com in Richmond 09-01-2018