at UENI Ltd in London
UENI (PRONOUNCED YOU-EN-EYE)
UENI was founded by Harvard graduates with the passion, focus, and ingenuity to build something amazing. We are ~60 people fast growing London based startup with high ambitions. We are helping local services businesses such as hairdressers, plumbers or dentists become digital and gain exposure to thousands of new customers. We gather data from across Europe and leverage our content to create automated digital marketing campaigns. Our mission is to ‘democratise the high street’ and serve small businesses at scale.
We are looking for a Product manager, who will form a pivotal part of the delivery of the product strategy and roadmap for UENI. The PM will work on the company’s main client facing product that is currently going through a phase of high growth.
You will understand and educate others on lean thinking and lead the development team use a build, measure, learn philosophy. You will be accountable for the business value, delivered by internal and external development teams and be expected to ensure the output is measured and communicated.
Being at the forefront of cutting edge technologies, you will understand their relevance to the product along with an understanding of the needs of the customers.
Furthermore, you will lead the requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and manage change in relation to specified requirements, including assessment of impact and effort, communication, and supporting planning and prioritization as appropriate.
Key Skills and Characteristics *Significant experience working in agile/lean delivery teams as a product manager *An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes *Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in leadership of agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and daily stand-ups *Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint. *Experience in conducting and running quantitative and qualitative User Research. *A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams *Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organisation *A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organised, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done *Work closely with the Product Owner to understand, articulate and communicate vision, and work alongside the business to understand requirements and business drivers
- Experience in running A/B tests.
- Experience in working with digital SAAS products.
Recent jobs at UENI Ltd
- Sales and Marketing Analyst at UENI Ltd in London 06-12-2017
- Commercial Operations Intern at UENI Ltd in London 08-12-2017
- Chief Marketing Officer at UENI Ltd in London 18-12-2017
- Senior Analyst supporting the CEO at UENI Ltd in London 18-12-2017
- Operations Manager at UENI Ltd in London 08-01-2018
- Head of Customer Care at UENI Ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Telesales Leader (French/ Spanish) at UENI Ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Sales and Direct Marketing Marketing Project Manager at UENI Ltd in London 09-01-2018
- Senior UX/ UI Designers at UENI Ltd in London 09-01-2018
- QA Engineer at UENI Ltd in London 12-01-2018
- Back end Developer at UENI Ltd in London 12-01-2018
- Front end Developer at UENI Ltd in London 12-01-2018