at Tray.io in London
We are a well funded and fast growing startup looking for top engineering talent to make connecting software services a breeze. Many software services we use every day are distinctly separate and difficult to use together – we are fixing that.
Your role will involve extending the tray.io integration platform through the implementation of 3rd party “connectors”. Connectors are wrappers around REST APIs which allow data to be sent in and out of the tray.io platform. Your role will involve quickly understanding how any given SaaS tool works and how to use its API.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain connectors
- Work with 3rd parties and customers to establish your developer access to their APIs
- Contribute to the design and development of our internal tools for building connectors
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- The desire to learn, improve and work within a close knit team
Working for tray.io offers many perks, but the key thing is that we are a talented team with a genuine passion for the product we are building.
You’ll also get:
- Stock options
- Open holiday policy &amp;amp;amp; work from home days
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out &amp;amp;amp; company retreats)
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Conference budget
- We use SaaS tools wherever possible (Slack, Clubhouse, CharlieHR, HelloSign, Fullstory)
- Hack days