at CheckRecipient in London
(₤22000 - ₤27000 per year)
Operations at CheckRecipient
CheckRecipient is looking for a driven, resourceful, and versatile person to join our venture-capital backed startup in central London as an Operations Analyst as soon as possible.
This role will have broad interaction with internal stakeholders and requires a capable individual, ready and willing to wear many hats. You will report to the Chief of Staff and work closely with her and the Operations team to manage all internal operations.
The Operations side of the Company is a generalist’s paradise: we do whatever it takes to keep the lights on and if it’s not actually building or selling the technology it probably falls within our domain, from HR to Risk to Finance to Admin to Talent as well as ensuring the day-to-day running of CheckRecipient.
This role is ideal for an entry level candidate who is smart, energetic and very organised; someone who loves to make things works and solve problems before they become problems! If you are a self-starter and agile learner, able to run with a given task through research, implementation and follow-up, this could be a great, challenging and rewarding position. Given the broadness of the role, as the Company grows there will be ample opportunities to (if desired) specialise and progress within the team.
As an entry-level role, there will be an organisation and administration component, taking over the day-to-day details from liaising with the serviced-office providers, managing office purchases and inventory, and invoice management, and will gradually take on some of the additional duties across the operations-side, which can include:
- Sourcing and managing a talent pipeline for hiring
- Working on critical internal operations including on-boarding and due diligence
- Project management
- Searching and reviewing potential new office space
- Executive level support for senior management on a range of projects
- Working on HR &amp;amp; Personnel support and implementation, including performance reviews
- Organising company socials and training programs
- Assisting in the operational aspects of company finances, accounting and payroll
- Working on data protection, legal and information security aspects
This is a great role for a brilliant problem solver with a lot of energy who wants to keep options open for career track and progression, and we’re really excited to bring the successful candidate into the team!
At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’re delighted to announce that CheckRecipient has been selected to join the Microsoft Accelerator. The programme, which began in October, provides us with unprecedented access to top Microsoft partners and customers, powerful business connections, and world-leading technical knowledge. Additionally, we’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Do these attributes sound like you? Then please apply!
- Good degree from a top-tier university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An innate understanding of people
- Positive attitude, team oriented, a self-starter and a self-teacher
- Very strong organisational skills
- Wide-ranging generalist skill-set
- Fantastic problem-solver
- A passion for startups and technology
Winner – Cyber Security Breakthrough Overall Enterprise Email Security Solution Provider of the Year 2017
Winner – CogX 2017 Best Innovation in Data Protection and Privacy
Winner – INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
Winner – Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
Winner – WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
Winner – LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
- Salary (£22,000 – 27,000 p.a. dependent on experience and skills) and meaningly equity options
- Central London office location (EC1Y 8SL) with shared roof terrace and community events (including a monthly feat and ‘cake Wednesdays’!).
- Brand new Macbook to work on
- Regular team socials and activities
- Personal Development; we are always keen to encourage personal development, so: * CheckRecipient Library: if you have a work-relevant book you want to read, we’ll buy it for you to read then add it to the library! * We are always willing to consider requests for personal development training and courses.
- Relocation: if you are coming from abroad, we will provide accommodation in an AirBnB for a week to help you make the move, and can make salary payments to an international bank for the first three months. We also have some handy tips and checklists to help with your relocation.
Equality and Diversity
CheckRecipient is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We’re a member of WISE and our Chief of Staff sits on the WISE Young Women’s Board.
- Please note that we do not accept applications or resumes from recruiters unless we have specifically asked a given recruiter to submit candidates for this role.
Recent jobs at CheckRecipient
- Business Development Manager at CheckRecipient in London 17-03-2017
- Client Development Associate (Account Manager) at CheckRecipient in London 05-10-2017