Head of People
at Land Insight in London
We’re a startup based in Old Street, London. There are nineteen people working here, up from 5 this time last year and now we’re really going to put our foot on the gas.
We might have a fairly small team, but each one of us packs a punch and collectively we have the background, skills and experience to take on a challenge of epic proportions: the ‘Housing Crisis’.
We believe that by using technology to crack open the land market like a prize winning lobster, we’re in the process of making a big business that will uncover the places on which more houses can be built by a wider range of people. This vision is backed the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner. Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity.
We hold it in high importance to build a team so have worked hard on our culture which has enabled us to achieve above and beyond expectations. We built this culture on openness, empowerment and “home” – what were all about. We even have a living room in our office. We want to build and improve on this as the team expands.
In working for us you’ll be in constant contact with the company founders, so you’ll be in environment where you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. More so, you’ll be invited into the vision. Goalposts move all the time, we need help from other bright people that can build on the firm foundations we’ve put in place. Adopt our (proverbial) child, and help to mould and grow it. In return, we’ll stretch you and give you the space to thrive.
It is important for our employees to be people we want to spend a lot of time sitting next to and therefore we’ve often found ourselves parting company to hit the last tube when work turned into dinner or a beer. London is a great city, your work should not stifle your enjoyment of this. It should be part of what makes your life here good.
In a nutshell
- Competitive Salary + equity
- Flexible working hours
- We invest in company health: gym membership, fresh fruit, posture enhancing equipment, bike to work scheme
- We’re the fastest growing property technology company and you get karma points for helping solve the housing crisis
Why you want to work for us, in bullet form. You will:
- Be excited to help us grow a small company
- You want to learn and adapt to the challenges startups have
- You are able to work on every part of the staff journey starting at recruitment, through to professional and personal growth, career roadmapping, training and internal communications and hr.
- You will have 5-10 years of experience in recruitment and hr, ideally but not necessarily having reached HR manager level
- CIPD registered
Please get in touch. Strictly no recruiters.
Recent jobs at Land Insight
- Business Development Manager at Land Insight in London 07-07-2017
- Junior Designer at Land Insight in London 27-11-2017
- Content Marketing Associate at Land Insight in London 27-11-2017
- Business Development Managers at Land Insight in London 03-01-2018
- Account Manager and Customer Success Manager at Land Insight in London 09-01-2018