Manager Email Marketing (FinTech)
at NETZ in London
(₤28000 - ₤36000 per year)
WHO ARE WE?
We are NETZ and we are a FinTech business currently disrupting the market with our high-tech prospecting and client intelligence engine.
We work with leading wealth managers, VCs, and crowd-funding platforms, supporting their investor engagement. Through our data-led AI technology, we help our clients source and engage with high-quality prospects such as for example HNWs, angel investors, or exited entrepreneurs. Within twelve months of launching, we have become profitable and are now looking to grow our team. We are based in Kings Cross, London, the coolest place to be right now, says Google.
WHAT’S THE JOB DESCRIPTION?
We are looking for a talented and reliable Email Marketing Manager who thrives in a dynamic environment to handle multiple email marketing campaigns and other digital marketing projects at a time, work to deadlines and most importantly – deliver the highest level of client satisfaction!
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills, will be detail orientated, will be a ‘people-person’. This position will be client facing, so experience communicating with clients in a professional capacity is an absolute must.
Given the digital nature of the campaign work, you will need to be familiar with email marketing tools (for example quickmail.io) and have a solid understanding of project management tools.
This is a fundamental role in achieving ambitious marketing objectives for our clients and for NETZ. As such, the successful candidate will become a key person in our fast-growing business and receive equity. We are looking for someone with practical experience (at least 2 years) who can hit the ground running.
Let’s break the role down for you:
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to design, develop and implement email marketing campaigns
- Provide end-to-end project management of email marketing campaigns
- Analyse and optimise email marketing campaigns
- Deliver campaigns on time ensuring quality standards and customer satisfaction are met
- Plan and design digital marketing campaigns for NETZ
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience in email marketing, ideally having successfully managed multiple campaigns
- You have experience marketing in the financial services sector, or to high-net-worth individuals (optional)
- You will have a university degree (at least 2:1) and excellent written and verbal skills
- You’re energetic, ambitious and a quick learner
- You enjoy working in small teams and don’t mind getting your hands dirty to get the job done
- You’re a team player with a can-do attitude, and you thrive taking on responsibility
- Solid technical background working with domain DNS records, online systems such as email marketing, and Google Suites
- Excellent organization and time management skills
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Full-time role in London, remote is possible
- £28-36k salary + equity in the company
- Steep learning curve for building your career in FinTech and marketing
- You will be working with an experienced team with passion, energy, drive
- You will get responsibility very early on
- You will get exposure to customers
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, apply right now. Please send your CV and 3-4 lines on why you are the right candidate
Recent jobs at NETZ
- Sales Manager at NETZ in London 10-01-2018