at NETZ in London
WHO ARE WE?
We are NETZ, a FinTech business currently disrupting the market with our high-tech prospecting and client intelligence engine.
We work with leading wealth managers, VCs, and crowd-funding platforms, supporting their investor engagement. Through our data-led AI technology, we help our clients source and engage with high-quality prospects such as for example HNWs, angel investors, or exited entrepreneurs. Within twelve months of launching, we have become profitable and are now looking to grow our team. We are based in London, but the candidate can work remotely.
WHAT’S THE JOB DESCRIPTION?
We’re looking for a results-driven sales manager for 1-2 days/week to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Let’s break the role down for you:
- Present, promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience in sales and business development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Part-time role in London, remote is possible
- 20% commission + equity in the company
- Steep learning curve for building your career in FinTech and business development
- You will be working with an experienced team with passion, energy, drive
- You will get responsibility very early on
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, apply right now. Please send your CV and 3-4 lines on why you are the right candidate
Recent jobs at NETZ
- Manager Email Marketing (FinTech) at NETZ in London 10-01-2018