Sales and Operations Intern
at Crozdesk in London
(₤800 - ₤1000 per year)
Crozdesk is an online business software marketplace and comparison website. The core platform offers users a one-stop shop to find and compare SaaS/software applications across 230+ different industry verticals while providing a high-value environment for software advertisers.
About the role
The role involves data collection, outreach analysis and a lot of creative thinking! We are looking for someone who can abstract and investigate to reveal patterns of success while being able to communicate well with businesses of all sizes and on all professional levels to convert leads into new customers.
We have a range of tasks to be streamlined, optimized and improved. We offer the chance to leave your mark on how we approach sales. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work with large data sets across varying software products. A passion for digital marketing in general and sales experience are a plus!
- Assist in data cleansing – improving data for outreach and marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze – conducting self-led research to identify key insights to support our sales efforts
- Teamwork – Coordination with your colleagues and managing parallel processes without losing focus
- Sales – informing and educating leads and customers about our services with the aim to convert and upsell
- Be creative – a key part of the success of this role is identifying and pushing your creative ideas to open up new channels and opportunities for marketing campaigns
What you bring to the table
- Excellent English language skills and work permit for the UK
- Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheets software experience
- Any sales/marketing experience or degree is useful
- Experience working with larger data sets and working with CRM systems are useful
- Passion or interest in software, technology, apps, and startups
- Team player willing to support and assist colleagues
- Ambitious, self-starter and eager to be part of the next big success story
What we offer
- internship salary
- open and transparent company culture
- opportunity to learn A LOT and acquire business skills that will make you a valuable talent in the market
- a lot of responsibility, high-growth potential, and large personal development potential
- relaxed Fridays (Beers and Drinks)
We’re flexible in terms of requirements as long as you are motivated and show initiative.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please apply with the following:
- your CV
- your earliest starting date
- short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this role (max. 300 words)
- a website we should know about (anti-spam, but we look forward to interesting or funny submissions)
We promise to get back to you quickly!
// Legal and other stuff //
We can not provide VISA sponsorship. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We are not working with recruitment agencies for this hire. Please note – Crozdesk does not accept unsolicited profiles, CVs, descriptions, names or details from agencies/third parties who have not been requested to work with us or contacting us speculatively.
We will not be liable for any fees incurred by third parties. Any third parties doing so are ultimately agreeing that Crozdesk is able to use any information submitted to us at our own discretion.
Recent jobs at Crozdesk
- Content Marketing Intern at Crozdesk in London 05-12-2017
- Clever Content / SEO / Growth Marketer at Crozdesk in London 18-12-2017