Advertising Operations Executive
at Dugout in London
Dugout is an innovative digital football platform which takes fans off pitch and behind the scenes of the beautiful game. In a world first, Dugout gives football fans one single place to connect with their favourite clubs and players away from the noise of multiple social media and news sites. The platform hosts exclusive content created by clubs and players for at least 24 hours before it is seen anywhere else and this makes it the primary source for fans to get exclusive content on the clubs and players that they love.
Dugout launched in November 2017 with its founder clubs: Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, Paris Saint-Germain FC, FC Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona, AC Milan and Juventus FC. In the 12 months since Dugout came out of the gate the platform it now works with more than 70 of the biggest football teams. Dugout also has 100+ players coming from all four corners of the world, as well as publishing content from some of the top international football leagues.
We are looking for an Advertising Operations Executive to look after the Programmatic and Direct Sales operations on Dugout.com and other related sites.
Reporting directly to the Head of Advertising Operations, you will be responsible for administering the setup within the ad servers. This is an entry level position, and full training and support will be given.
The role will include tasks in the following areas:
- Onboarding new clubs and players into the ad server and programmatic channels
- Setting up and maintaining block lists and ad quality rules in the various advertising platforms
- Adjusting floor prices in programmatic platforms to maximise revenue
- Setting up and monitoring Direct campaigns and Programmatic campaigns
- Providing reporting to clients on how campaigns are delivering
- Running internal marketing campaigns on platform
- Working with a wider Operational, Social and Analytics teams and providing some ad-hoc support where needed
- Higher education qualification in a mathematical, statistical, computing field
- Understanding of digital technologies, digital marketing, ad serving technologies
- Proven ability to demonstrate numerical analysis
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
The individual – this is what we are looking for and what great performance is going to look like when it comes to the role
- A strong desire to learn both the operational side and technical side of digital advertising
- Strong problem solving skills, able to analyse lots of data and come up with solutions
- Worked with APIs to extract or to upload data to Google services
Recent jobs at Dugout
- Associate, Sport at Dugout in London 15-01-2018