at WeTrack in London
WeTrack (www.WeTrack.com) provides SaaS project management and readiness systems to the events industry. We work with some of the world’s leading events including Expo 2020 (in Dubai), Cricket World Cup 2019, Farnborough Air Show and Cheltenham Festival. We have VC backing and are expanding rapidly.
We are looking for highly skilled and passionate full-stack developer to lead our engineering team from the infrastructure to front (HTML5, JS, CSS) and back end architectural and business logic.
Skills and Requirements:
• Minimum of 4 years commercial experience
• Object-oriented designs and patterns in .NET
• Software architecture for websites, back office transactional systems and APIs (REST)
• Up to date knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS and experiences of cross-browser and responsive web design
• JQuery, Bootstrap
• Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Azure
• Extensive knowledge of system security and experience with pen testing
• Ideally, experience with SaaS systems
• Developing APIs for iOS/Android
• Experience of applying new technologies to an established product
• Managing a development team
• Great freedom in planning and implementing our technology stack and dev team
• Opportunity to travel worldwide to some amazing events
• Excellent salary and good holiday
• EMI share option scheme
• A fun working environment in our Clerkenwell office in London!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY INTERVIEW APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK.