E-commerce Associate (Part Time) at Megamac
Megamac is a leading, UK-based company specialising in all things Apple. We are an e-commerce business that sells consumer electronics and differentiate ourselves by focusing on user centric design and the latest technology.
We work from a vibrant co-working space with excellent transport links near Old Street in Central London. The office is COVID secure, has a gym and showers, bike storage and free refreshments. Typical working hours are 9am - 5pm.
Our culture is informal, hard-working and supportive. Our approach is fast paced, and we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
We’re proud of what we’ve built so far and are always looking for team players who can add real value to the business.
As part of our expansion Megamac is seeking a part-time Ecommerce Associate to support with daily business operations. This is a multifaceted position that will give the right candidate exposure to different areas of the business, including Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, Technology and Administration. The ideal person will be passionate about Apple products, with strong computer based skills and a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll be a key member of our team and you’ll receive training, coaching and support along the way.
This is a rare opportunity to learn valuable business skills and practises, working directly with the company Founder, in a scaling, start-up environment.
We are paying the London living wage, which is currently £10.75/hr.
The role is offered on a flexible part-time basis (2 days minimum - 3 days maximum per week) and would be well suited to a Masters degree or part time student.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Ecommerce Associate will support with various areas of the business, including:
- Customer Service - via Phone, Live Chat and Email
- Communications - responding to reviews on Trustpilot (we're 5 star rated!) and copywriting
- Marketing - email, social media and paid media
- Site administration - product uploads and catalogs
- Administration/Finance - handling bills and invoices
- Order Logistics - collections, returns and shipping. Liaising with our warehouse and working with inventory
The Ideal Candidate
- Recently graduated or current masters/undergraduate student
- Excellent computer based skills and proficiency with Apple products is required
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers and data
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Pro-active, a fast learner and not afraid to try new things
- Passionate about new ideas, with a keen interest in culture and technology
- Interest in Apple and Apple products
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Adaptable and open to a start up working environment
- Amazing work space in Central London
- Access to wellness programs and networking events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks!
- 27” iMac Computer to work on
- 28 Days Holiday (pro-rated)
- Workplace pension scheme