Administration Executive (Part Time) at Megamac
Megamac is a leading, UK-based company specialising in all things Apple. We are an e-commerce business that sells consumer electronics and differentiate ourselves by focusing on user centric design and the latest technology.
We work from a vibrant co-working space with excellent transport links near Old Street in Central London. The office is COVID secure, has a gym and showers, bike storage and free refreshments. Typical working hours are 9am - 5pm.
Our culture is informal, hard-working and supportive. Our approach is fast paced, and we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
We’re proud of what we’ve built so far and are always looking for team players who can add real value to the business.
As part of our expansion Megamac is seeking a part-time Administration Executive to support with daily business administration and bookeeping. This is a multifaceted position that will give the right candidate exposure to different areas of the business, including Operations, Finance, Technology and Administration. The ideal person will have strong computer based skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
This is a rare opportunity to learn valuable business skills and practises, working directly with the company Founder, in a scaling, start-up environment.
We are paying the London living wage, which is currently £10.75/hr.
The role is offered on a flexible part-time basis (1 days minimum - 2 days maximum per week) and would be well suited to a Masters degree or part time student.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Administration Executive will support with various areas of the business, including:
- Finance/Bookkeeping - Adding bills, invoices, reconciling payments, chasing invoices
- Administration - Various adminstration tasks such as checking the goods our warehouse receives matches the supplier invoice, requesting and tracking credit notes and returns to our suppliers, etc
The Ideal Candidate
- Recently graduated or current masters/undergraduate student
- Knowlege of Xero, bookkeeping, reconciling
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer based skills
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers and data
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Pro-active, a fast learner and not afraid to try new things
- Passionate about new ideas, with a keen interest in culture and technology
- Interest in Apple and Apple products
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Adaptable and open to a start up working environment
- Amazing work space in Central London
- Access to wellness programs and networking events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks!
- 27” iMac Computer to work on
- 28 Days Holiday (pro-rated)
- Workplace pension scheme