About the role
We are looking for a mid-level to senior UX/UI designer who is comfortable working on multiple products within a dynamic scale-up environment. Working within the product team in an agile environment you will be taking the lead in creating designs for both web and mobile, helping to redesign key aspects of our product and design new features to keep FIXR at the cutting edge of the ticketing industry.
What you'll be doing
Your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Working with the product team to understand design requirements and creating initial wireframes to high fidelity designs
- Managing the overall design timeline to ensure development can be planned accordingly
- Creating high fidelity designs across our range of business and customer-facing products
- Testing multiple designs against users in order to validate design ideas
- Defining the style guides and a consistent design language for each product
- Performing design QA after development to ensure the finished product matches the designs
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate has experience working independently to create wireframes, style guides, and high-fidelity designs across web and mobile. You would become an instrumental part of our product team and would ensure that designs are ready to a high standard in time for development.
The following is required:
- Experience working as the lead designer for a product from the point of conception till execution
- Experience creating designs for multiple products in parallel
- Experience working in an agile (Scrum) environment in parallel with developers and product
- Experience designing both business and customer-facing products
- Experience designing dashboards
- A strong applied knowledge of user experience
- Experience designing products for desktop and mobile web and also mobile app
- Confidence to work autonomously - to question design briefs until you feel confident in the requirements
- Experience with conducting user interviews and running AB tests in order to test designs.
- A can-do attitude and a strong desire to make improvements to our current product offering
- A flexible approach to design with an understanding that requirements may change over the course of development
- An interest and understanding of the ticketing industry
Who we are
FIXR is the one-stop solution for event organisers to create amazing experiences within the student market and beyond. While we are the market leaders in student-run events - we are rapidly expanding to cover new markets and verticals. You will be joining at an exciting time as we scale up the team and perform a major overhaul to our current product portfolio.